Papertrey June Blog Hop Challenge



The June PTI Blog Hop Challenge is COLOR! Since it is summer and pretty hot right now, I have been going with bright and happy. To reflect this my favorite color combo of the moment is LEMON TART, PURE POPPY, and STAMPER'S SELECT WHITE.

STAMPER'S SELECT WHITE

Below is a project that I made for a summer housewarming gift:



Here is a close-up of the card:

And here is the house:



For an added pop of color, I colored rainbows on the windows and packed a crystal prism inside as the housewarming gift. Hopefully they will be able to enjoy many real rainbows in their windows!

Happy Housewarming

stamps: Home Made (Papertrey Ink), Flowers (Martha Stewart)

ink: Pure Poppy, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink), Onyx Black (Versafine), Versamark

cardstock: Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink), Beige (Recollections)

template: Home Made

accessories: Jolee flowers, silk ribbon, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), RickRack Die (Papertrey Ink), Copic markers




Comments

  1. The stained glass coloring looks really great :). Very nice project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome project, so detailed, I love it, TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! looks like the house has stained glass windows
    kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. that house is so cute!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT an amazing project! Your colours are so summery and warm - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That was a lot of work! Great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and fun! Love the lemon tart - makes me crave lemon meringue pie!!! Gorgeous card. Great color combo. Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable project, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little set, especially those 'stain glass' windows you created on the house. Just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I just have to get that house template one of thse days! This is such an adorable project in your cheery colors with those AWESOME windows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First - love the color combo. Two - great project. Three - lucky new neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice color combo. Great job on both projects. I especially like the rainbow windows on the little house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful, thoughtful gift, and a great color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job! I'm moving to your neighborhood just so you can give it to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, beautiful project! Love how the Lemon Tart makes the red pop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGOsh! Do I LOVE the house because of the kitties or do I love the house because it is FAB! LOVE the stained glass! Your card is wonderful, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The rainbow windows, the prism inside ... how clever is that?! Great color combo. You've just moved that set and template back up to the top of my wishlist again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, how cute is this! I love the coordinated gift box and card, and the rainbow windows (for the prism gift) are so clever! What a special housewarming gift!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how CUTE! Those stained glass windows are so precious! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That house is so cute! I love the rainbow windows!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another fan of your windows. The card is so cheerful. The total package just makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My first reaction was *gasp - wow!* Love this colour combo and I absolutely adore your card and house!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is adorable! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment