Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire 2013 Seventh Challenge


This is an idea I like but the implementation still needs some tweaking.  I cut out the Garden Variety die twice.  Once using clear shrink film and once using matte.  After shrinking, the pieces needed filed a bit so they fit together.  I struggled to get a nice finish with coloring the matte plastic.  So next time I think I will try stamping first with a permanent ink and then shrinking.


Sending Seeds

stamps:  Out On a Limb Revised, On the Links (Papertrey Ink)
ink: Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink)
cardstock:  Winter Wisteria, Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, White (Papertrey Ink)
tools: Grafix Shrink Film (Clear and Matte), Copic marker, Garden Variety die

Here are some more things that shrink:




Comments