PTI March Challenge Spring Color Schemes


The Spring Color Scheme that I chose to use was Michelle Wooderson's. She made the most inspiring and adorable Easter cards using this palette! Click here for Michelle's blog.


stamps: Home Made (Papertrey Ink)

ink: Versafine Onyx Black

cardstock: Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Lavender Moon, Spring Moss, (Papertrey Ink); gray (Recollections)

note: I use the Recollections lighter weight cardstock when printing out patterned templates. It will feed through my HP printer.

accessories: Lavender Moon Vintage Buttons (Papertrey Ink), Rustic Cream Button Twine (Papertrey Ink), Cuttlebug 3"X3" Combo Die-Rose Frame, mini silver brad, Copic marker T1, Home Made My Timeless Template

Comments

  1. Just stopping by to say thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! Your take on Nichole's challenge is sooo pretty! How could we have gone wrong with any of the color palettes :)?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this creation! The colors you chose were perfect for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful project. I admire all the detail that must go with making a project like this. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I just love how you used the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Great job with the PTI Spring color challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you had an email address on your profile! I wanted to thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! BTW my son goes to UCF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as can be!!! I love how you used this house template and the colors!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment