Papertrey August Blog Hop Challenge


It's time again for another PTI blog hop. This month it is a Brown Bag Challenge. While I was hoping to come up with a more creative use for the brown bag, I am still pleased with the result. I'm sure to be inspired tonight!


This is a gift for my friend Jill. Big surprise the gift is a book and it is wrapped using the brown paper bag.



Happy Reading

stamps: All Booked Up, Library Card, Butterfly Dreams, Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger (Papertrey Ink)

ink: Summer Sunrise, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink), Onyx Black (Versafine)

cardstock: Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)

accessories: New Leaf Bakers Twine, green stripe tape



Comments

  1. Cool, I love wrapping gifts in plain brown paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to use it as wrapping paper.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great way to use a bag! I really need to think outside the box :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of paper bag for wrapping- you can do so much with it. This is one of my fav stamps that needs to be dipped in ink soon! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wrapping paper idea and those colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! I love your gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this wrapping idea! This is one of my fave ways to send off a gift....it is so easy to make the packaging special with a personalized tag/card and some fun ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your gift wrap is WONDERFUL! Such great colors~!
    Have a GREAT day.. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful idea! Everything turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep! I've used brown bags to wrap gifts up too. Pretty belly band and bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply sweet! All those butterflies fluttering about look delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love how you added the extra butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Beautiful colors, gorgeous bookmark - perfect way to wrap up a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet. What a nice gift for your friend. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice idea. And what better way to decorate than with All Booked Up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment