Papertrey February Blog Hop Challenge & Make It Monday Challenge #3


So February's Challenge is focused on scallops! I have some scallop stamps, and some scallop scissors but I decided to go with this adorable scallop ribbon I found. It is subtle but it is scalloped.



In an effort to make the most of my time, a scor tape glitter strip is also included in this card for the Make It Monday Challenge #3. The glitter stripe is hard to see in the first photo, so I tried again with this one.


Celebrate Today

stamps: Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Spring Fillers (Papertrey Ink)

ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) and Onyx Black (Versafine)

cardstock: New Leaf, Sweet Blush, and Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)

accessories: Copic markers, Prisma glitter, Scor Tape, and white scallop ribbon (American Crafts)


Comments

  1. this is precious and i love how you used the scallops:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colouring and I love the subtle scallop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with your coloring. I like the way you added the scallop to the jar. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful, I love the glitter strip, and I love the scalloped ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the glitter and the scallop ribbon!!
    have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, at first I was looking for the scallop. So subtle. You also did a great job on the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. Great coloring!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous; the flowers are colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I didn't get this stamp set and I'm really starting to regret it. You did a get job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flowers are STUNNING!!! Love that you left some of the white, it makes them so realistic looking! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOURGEOUS card! Fantastic work, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen, your coloring is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment