Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #110, Collage Elements



This week  Dawn presented a very lovely collage technique. This is something I was very excited to try. It seems to be a good substitute for pattern paper and it can be personalized.



I will try and update this photo with one with better lighting later.


Best Wishes
stamps: Holiday Photo Finishers and Botanical Silhouettes (Papertrey Ink), Others
ink: Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink) and Onyx Black (Versafine)
cardstock: Lavender Moon, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)


Comments

  1. I agree, definitely a good substitute for patterned paper, especially when you can't decide which paper to use! Love the little embossed butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamped collage and that impressed butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this collage background! Gret job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous texture on your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done and I too love the embossed butterfly! I am having photo issues myself. Sure is a fun way to use our stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment