With Sympathy


The last couple of weeks have left me what seems like mass producing sympathy cards.  This is my fifth one and I feel like I am starting to get the hang of them.  Something I would just as soon have not got the hang of.




Here are the first two that I made.  Originally I used Dark Chocolate for the stems and thought it was too dark so I switched to Spring Moss.  The Spring Moss looked good after first stamping but faded more than I would have liked.  Would stick with the Dark Chocolate if making again.





With Sympathy - Colored

stamps: Friendship Jar Spring Fillers and Botanical Silhouettes (Papertrey Ink)
ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) and Onyx Black (Versafine)
cardstock: Enchanted Evening, Fine Linen, and Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
accessories: Copic markers: YR23, YR24, YR 15, YR18, YG11, YG13, YG17, Scor Tape


With Sympathy - Neutral

stamps: Botanical Silhouettes (Papertrey Ink)
ink: Vintage Cream, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate, Chamomile Tea Dye (Papertrey Ink)
cardstock: Vintage Cream, and Kraft (Papertrey Ink)

Comments