Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire 2013 First Challenge

This year I am taking Stamp-A-Faire as my day to myself.  Well sort of, as much as possible with my beautiful 2 year old daughter in the house.  I'd say the day was pretty successful if not downright exhausting.  The goal was to complete all 10 challenges posted on Nicole Heady's blog.  Trying my best and giving up at 12:30 am, I was able to get 7 done.  The next few posts will be the results.


The first challenge was to pick a color combination and sketch from those provided and make a card.



Dotty Happy Birthday
stamps: Dot Spot, Butterfly Dreams (Papertrey Ink)
ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink) and VersaMark (Versafine)
cardstock: Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Ocean Tides and Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
tools: One-inch hole punch, decorative scissors


Comments